You are invited to join the professionals who serve seniors in Monrovia Providers Group.
The Monrovia Providers Group offers working professionals the opportunity to collaborate in meaningful ways, supporting seniors in the San Gabriel Valley through events designed to promote well-being. We are dedicated to creating mutually beneficial relationships to further your “Senior Focused Business” serving the needs of the aging.
Benefits of joining the Monrovia Providers Group:
- Member-to-Member education at our meetings, giving you the ability to assist aging individuals across the spectrum of care.
- Participation in exciting fundraising events supporting the MPG mini-grant program enhancing the lives of marginalized seniors.
- Visibility as a trusted senior resource who the community turns for answers and services with high level visibility on our website and social media and a searchable membership directory.
- Event calendar promoting your business and senior-focused community events.
- Prominent listing in our annual printed directory distributed to local seniors.
Criteria for being a member of the Monrovia Providers Group:
- Required to attend at least nine meetings within one year (we meet monthly)
- Required participation in volunteer events and Monrovia Providers Group activities
- Must have all applicable, current business license and industry certifications
- Retired industry professional or community members may apply for membership
Click here to fill out the 2021 Membership Application. All listings will be listed on website through March 2022. Annual membership fee is not prorated dependent on when you join. Note that Member 1 will be listed in the website directory. Member 2 will receive all mailings and is invited to meetings and all MPG member events.
Annual dues in the amount of $130 ($55 for non-profit organizations).
If you prefer to pay with cash, rather than PayPal, you may pay at the next in-person meeting, or send your payment to:
Monrovia Providers Group
P.O. Box 2068
Monrovia, CA 91017
If you are a NEW member, or have had a change in your company or logo, please click here to email a jpg of your logo for use on this website.
Highlights and Membership Benefits 2019-2021
- MPG Awards Dinner had a record turnout supporting our Mini-Grant program
assisting local seniors with basic needs
- Founded Dementia Friendly Monrovia proclaimed by City Council June 4, 2019
- Collaboration with Azusa Pacific University & Alzheimer’s LA
- Hosted the National Council on Aging, Aging Mastery Program, an eight-week course educating seniors to live quality lives while aging
- Hosted Lisa’s Annual Tea Party with over 100 local Seniors – annual event with fun themes and engaging entertainment
- Established a 24/7 Helpline message center – phone number that digitally shares messages with our leadership
- Redesigned our Facebook Page to better serve the community – Complete makeover, daily posts, quick message responses
- Developed a Dementia Friendly Monrovia Facebook Page – sharing information and resources for families living with Dementia
- Built a user-friendly, ADA compliant website – mobile friendly, vibrant online resource including membership directory
- Annual print directory, including member listings and resource information – printed large trifold widely distributed throughout the community
Do you need to update any data on this website? Please email any Monrovia Providers Group website issues, updates and membership changes to our webmaster.